We seek new ways to help make a positive impact. By placing the environmental issues before us, we had taken steps to go greener and more sustainable. We curated a range of our best selling basics of all times and reworked them with our new sustainable recycled nylon microfibre fabric, made up of 87% RECYCLED Polyamide.
• Our best selling full coverage wired bra style, designed with a higher side panel for extra support to give you a better fit, especially for curvy girls
• Adjustable shoulder straps
• Back hook fastening
• Made with padded moulded cups
• Inner cups fabric content: 65% Polyamide and 35% Cotton
• The microfibre fabric has a soft and gentle brush feel against the skin. Constructed with high stretch capabilities for support and comfort.
• Made with sustainable Nylon/ Polyamide microfibre fabric, fabric content: 87% RECYCLED Polyamide, 13% Spandex
Our recycled nylon yarn was developed by Libolon, Taiwan who received the Global Recycle Standard (GRS) certificate from Netherlands-based certification body Peterson Control Union for recycled yarn.